The Grand Makadi
Experience the tradition of this luxurious, individually designed hotel alongside the modern comfort and amenities offered. An oasis of relaxation, the peaceful surroundings are exquisite while the coral beach and refreshing turquoise sea lie invitingly by the landscaped poolside.
The Grand Makadi receives consistently excellent reviews. It is located on a coral beach so if you like going into the ocean you may want to take aqua socks. But the pool areas are quite nice so you will find it is a lovely place for swimming.
The Grand Makadi is located on a secluded, unspoiled coral beach approximately 30 km south of Hurghada. There is a daily shuttle bus service several times a day, free of charge, to the Grand Mall in Hurghada.
The Grand Makadi has 302 rooms through 5 connecting buildings. Each has mini-bar, satellite TV, safety deposit box, air conditioning, hair dryer and balcony.
- Deluxe rooms with garden or mountain view.
- Junior suites are more spacious and available with garden or sea view.
- The family rooms are available with one extra room.
Restaurants and Bars
- Lagoon Beach
- Leonardo Italian Restaurant
- Star fish service snacks
- Island Pool is an a la carte restaurant
- Tarboush service foods from Asia with belly dancing.
- There are also 3 Bars
- Grand Cafe
Leisure and Sports Facilities
- Outdoor swimming pool and 1 children’s pool
- Private beach (with rocky entrance, unsuitable for children)
- Sun loungers and parasols
- Beach towels & beach bag in the room upon arrival
- Variety of shops
- Tennis courts with club house
- Football playground
- Beach volleyball
- Water gym, water polo
- Daily entertainment program including sporting activities, games and competitions (changes daily)
- Live music in the evenings
The Grand Makadi Deals & The Grand Makadi Special Offers
If you have taken advantage of a special/discounted package these promotions may not necessarily apply & often offers may not be combinable. Offers may not be available through all operators. Please speak to one of our travel experts.