Sugar Beach is a beautiful resort arranged around its centre piece, an elegant plantation style manor set within 12 hectares of tropical landscapes. The resort has over half a kilometre of white sandy beach with a spectacular beachside free form swimming pool.
The hotel offers a warm atmosphere, and has recently gone through an extensive refurbishment, making it one of Mauritius’ premier resorts.
This is an excellent property with an expansive beach and an amazing pool.
Sugar Beach Resort is located near the west coast village of Flic en Flac, about an hour from the airport.
Sugar Beach offers 258 guest rooms and suite each with air conditioning, telephone, TV, in-house movies, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, bath and shower and balcony or terrace.
Standard Rooms – offer mahogany furniture, in luxurious finishes and have a bath-with-shower
Superior Rooms – have separate bath/showers.
Beach Villas and Deluxe Suites are also available.
Restaurants & Bars
- Mon Plaisir Restaurant – offers a variety of cuisines
- Tides Restaurant – beach front restaurant offering seafood, sushi, sashimi and more
- Citronella’s Cafe – Italian market-place style restaurant
- Mon Plaisir Bar – Modelled after a French pavement cafe, ideal for a quiet drink or pre-dinner
- Tides Bar – Poolside refreshments with a light menu
- Sports Bar – located at the Tennis Courts
- Guests may also use the restaurants at the sister property, La Pirogue
Leisure & Sports Facilities
- Sugar Beach offers a large array of complimentary land and water activities
- Swimming Pools
- Fitness Centre
- Internet Cafe
- Children’s Club
- Teenager’s Club
- Hair Salon
- The Spa – single and couples treatment rooms with dedicated Shiatsu treatment area.