Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
Secrets Silversands is a slylish and slick 5-star property in a spectacular setting along Riviera Cancun. It is a superb choice.
Secrets Silversands is located just south of Cancun airport along the Riviera Cancun area of the Riviera Maya.
Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun offers 441 modern and stylish guest suites, each featuring a suspended king-size bed (or two double beds), in-suite Jacuzzi for two, private terrace or balcony, complimentary mini-bar and much more.
Junior Suite Tropical View are oversized rooms (688 square feet) with separate sitting area and two double beds, a spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi for two, private balcony with tropical views.
Junior Suite Pool View are as above with pool views.
Junior Suite Ocean View are as above with ocean views.
Junior Suite Swim-Up are as above with direct swim-up access to pool.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View have Preferred Club privileges in a premium location with pool view.
Preferred Club Rooftop Jacuzzi Ocean View have Preferred Club privileges with a premium location with ocean views. These are slightly larger with approximately 816 square feet.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front have Preferred Club privileges with a premium location with oceanfront views.
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite have a spacious bedroom with walk-in closet and king-size bed, a large living room with dining area. The outdoor terrace has an outdoor Jacuzzi plus selected suites have direct swim-out access to pool (select suites), these have Preferred Club privileges and have oceanfront views.
Preferred Club Master Suite have a spacious bedroom with walk-in closet and king-size bed, a large living room with dining area, an expanded private, furnished terrace with outdoor Jacuzzi, direct swim-out access to pool from select suites and Preferred Club privileges.
Presidential Suite has a spacious bedroom with walk-closet and king-size bed, large living room with full bar, dining room with seating for four, work area with computer and wireless phone/fax, luxurious bathroom with Jacuzzi for two and more.
Over the Pool Cabana Honeymoon Suite are bungalows perched above a 3,000 square foot pool. These have a private furnished terrace with outdoor private plunge pool, with a premium location with ocean views.
Restaurants and Bars
Indulge in an expansive array of international cuisine. Choose from seven à la carte gourmet restaurants and a buffet venue and more.
- Barefoot Grill – A laid back Snack Bar open all day
- Bordeaux – A classical dining venue serving exquisite French cuisine
- El Patio – A pretty restaurant where you can taste authentic Mexican dishes
- Himitsu – A funky restaurant with a unique menu of Pan-Asian specialities
- Oceana – Beachside dining serving fresh seafood in a gorgeous setting
- Portofino – Traditional and contemporary Italian fare in a spectacular monochrome themed dining venue
- Ratatouille – A stylish restaurant offering fresh Mediterranean dishes that are simple divine
- Seaside Grill – A serene and romantic over-water restaurant serving the daily catch of fresh seafood
- World Cafe – Offering something for everyone at the International Buffet
- Coco Cafe – From morning coffee & pastries to afternoon tea and cakes, there are indulgent treats in store here
- Barracuda – A hip, private beachside bar, ideal for beach lovers
- Desires – A fun and lively music lounge & sports bar once the sun goes down
- Manatees – A swim-up bar, ideal for refreshing drinks mid-swim!
- Rendezvous – The stylish lobby bar, prefect for that pre-dinner G&T
- Showtime – A spectacular theatre and bar offering fabulous evening entertainment
- Sugar Reef is a Pool Bar – offering a whole range of trendy cocktails and classics, poolside
- Veranda is an Outdoor Lounge, with a cool vibe and encompasses indoor-outdoor living at its best
Leisure and Sports Facilities
- 8 swimming pools with an expanse of over 43,000 sq ft
- Jetted section of the pool
- 16-person outdoor Jacuzzi by the ocean
- Infinity pool
- Complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral and El Tinto Golf Courses
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- Explore the spectacular Caribbean on a scuba diving tour
- Sit back and enjoy a live show in our open-air theatre
- Open-air theatre for shows and events with bar service
- Game lounge with pool tables, ping pong tables, chess and more
- Tennis court
- Reef snorkelling the worlds second largest barrier reef
- Mini golf course
- Pool games
- Spanish lessons
- Water aerobics
- Beach volleyball
- Scuba diving
- Fishing excursions
- Motorized water sports
- Yoga and fitness classes
- Pool volleyball
- Dance lessons
- Bocce ball
- Cooking lessons
- Some of these items are chargeable