Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun fringes a beautiful pure white sand beach, with crystal-clear waters and warm tropical breezes. This adult only resort offers an exquisite luxury setting with Secrets superb Unlimited-Luxury philosophy where everything is included.
The resort offers seven gourmet restaurants and eight fabulous bars ranging from elegant to swim-up will delight your senses and satisfy all your culinary desires. The amazing Secrets Spa by Pevonia, offering outdoor and indoor treatments, Jacuzzis, state-of-the-art fitness center, open-air theatre and premium cocktails ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. There is enough entertainment, sightseeing, sports and recreational opportunities to fill every waking hour.
Secrets Maroma get is one of the top rated all inclusive resorts on Mexico’s Caribbean coast.
Secrets Maroma Beach is situated on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, along 490 feet of pristine beach, and lies a mere 30 miles south of Cancun. Located 20 miles south of Cancun International Airport, this all-suite haven is surrounded by vibrant coral reefs, soft white sand and adventurous attractions.
Secrets Maroma offer 412 Luxurious suites each with four-poster king or two double beds, his-and-her armoire, desk, sofa, plus Jacuzzi for 2 in every room and separate shower, mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and beer, private and furnished terrace or patio, and air-conditioning.
Junior Suite Room Types:
- Junior Suite Tropical View 58 sqm – have tropical view or the gardens and forest.
- Junior Suite Ocean View or Partial Ocean View 58 sqm – have full or partial oceanviews.
- Junior Suite Swim Out 58sqm – have pool and garden views with a private furnished terrace with direct access to one of the 12 pools that flows to each private patio.
Preferred Club Room Information and Room Types
- Preferred Club benefits include private Preferred Lounge, VIP Status and Amenities,
- Concierge service, daily continental breakfast service in the lounge, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge, a pillow menu, complimentary newspaper in room every day (English or Spanish), free internet access in suite
- Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded mini bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
Preferred Club Room Types:
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View 58sqm – with ocean views.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front 58sqm – direct in front of the ocean with unobstructed views.
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim Out 58sqm – have pool/tropical views, and a private furnished terrace with direct access to one of the 12 pools that flows to each private patio.
- Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite 116sqm – much larger suites with ocean views and has a living room including sofa bed, dining room including dining table for four, a private furnished balcony or terrace including an exterior private soaking tub, table and chairs, and telescope.
Presidential Suite 174 sqm – ocean view and has large living room with bar, home theater with flat screen satellite television, sofa bed, dining room including dining table for 8, equipped kitchenette with microwave oven, refrigerator refreshed with beer, juices, soft drinks, and water. A private balcony or terrace includes a Jacuzzi for four, table and chairs, and telescope.
Restaurants & Bars
World Cafe Specialising in international cuisine, this buffet-style restaurant offers guests a variety of specialty items and classics for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Portofino – Explore the flavors of the Mediterranean with delicious Italian favorites served each evening.
El Patio – Authentic Mexican style cuisine dedicated to traditional favorites in a local ambience.
Oceana – Situated under a palapa, Oceana serves fresh gourmet seafood in a quiet and romantic seaside setting.
Seaside Grill – Located by the pool with stunning ocean views, this restaurant serves up all of your favorites from the grill.
Himitsu – Offering guests a fusion of Pan-Asian and oriental a la carte delicacies, arrive early if show cooking piques your interest because this restaurant offers four Teppan-yaki tables.
Bordeaux – Savour the taste of French cuisine each evening at Bordeaux, serving delectable fare in a romantic, elegant setting.
Coco Cafe Enjoy premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere.
Rendezvous Lobby Bar – Enjoy chic surroundings while lounging with a cocktail.
Showtime Bar – Sip your favorite cocktail while enjoying our nighttime entertainment.
Sugar Reef – Pool and beach bar serving your favourite tropical cocktails.
Manatees Swim-up Bar – Swim-up pool bar completely surrounded on all sides by water.
Barracuda Beach Bar – Open daily under the palms of the beach.
Desires Night Club and Sports Bar – Watch the flat-screen televisions or dance to the DJ in this contemporary music lounge and sports bar.
Revive Spa Bar – Revitalize your body with a fruit juice concoction.
Leisure & Sports Facilities
- An expansive infinity pool creates breathtaking views of the ocean
- Twelve smaller pools create a sensual haven in front of the lavish swim-out suites
- Two lit tennis courts/tennis clinics
- Multipurpose court (basketball, volleyball, etc.)
- Beach and Pool Volleyball
- Cocktail classes
- Dance lessons
- Water aerobics
- Golf* (nearby)
- Jogging path
- Hobie cats
*Additional charge applies
Secrets Spa by Pevonia offers a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence that combines hydrotherapy and indigenous treatments creating a refreshing, invigorating and peaceful experience.