Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun
Tucked away on 71 tropical, oceanfront acres in the romantic Riviera Maya, Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun offers 291 luxurious guestrooms and suites designed to reflect the romance and charm of a Mediterranean villa, each featuring a four-poster canopy king-size bed or two double beds, private terrace or balcony, full marble bathroom with bathtub, complimentary mini-bar and much more.
This is one of Secrets Resorts smaller more intimate properties, perhaps less flashy than Silversands, Akumal and Maroma. So while it may be more humble than the other two it more than makes up for this with its boutique style and elegance. All rooms and suites here are Preferred Club.
Secrets Capri is along the mid-section of the Riviera Maya, approximate 6 kilometres from the centre of Playa del Carmen.
Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun offers 291 luxurious guestrooms and suites designed to reflect the romance and charm of a Mediterranean villa, each featuring a four-poster canopy king-size bed (or two double beds), private terrace or balcony, full marble bathroom with bathtub, complimentary mini-bar and much more.
Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View – 474 sqft in size with a full marble bathroom with bathtub, a private, balcony with Preferred Club privileges and has tropical views.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View are slightly larger in size.
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Tropical View are larger at 570-670 sqft with separate sitting area and tropical views.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View are as above with ocean views.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front are as above with oceanfront views.
Preferred Club One-Bedroom Presidential Suite are much larger suites with a large living room, dining room, a kitchenette with refrigerator refreshed with beverages with a luxurious bathroom with bathtub, an expansive terrace with bathtub for two. It has Preferred Club privileges. There is 1582 square feet of space in a premium location with oceanfront views.
Restaurants and Bars
Indulge in an expansive array of local and international cuisine and a number of health-conscious options at each venue. Choose from five a la carte gourmet restaurants, a buffet and a cafe where reservations are never required. Or sneak away for a romantic meal in your room or on the beach. Special menu items include vegetarian, gluten-free, sugar-free, organic, and more. Your Unlimited-Luxury privileges include all meals and top-shelf spirits.
- Cactus Club is a Ceviche & Taco Bar
- Himitsu – Serving guests unique Pan-Asian & Hibachi Delicacies
- La Riviera – Offering a delicious Continental & Mexican Buffet
- Oceana – Oceanside dining serving fresh seafood
- Portofino – A gorgeous and glamourous restaurant boasting divine Italian cuisine
- Seaside Grill – Serving delicious Caribbean food and steaks from the grill
- Coco Cafe – Serving premium coffee and pastries all day long
- Desires – A lively and funky music lounge
- Manatees – A Swim-Up Bar, perfect for quenching drinks mid-swim
- Rendezvous – A super stylish lobby bar perfect for meeting friends for a pre-dinner cocktail
- Sugar Reef – A relaxed yet stylish beach bar, perfect for beach lovers
Leisure and Sports Facilities
- Enjoy complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya
16,000+ sq. ft. swimming pool (heated during winter months)
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Deep sea fishing
- Scuba diving
- Live nightly entertainment
- Expansive beachfront
- Rejuvenating Secrets Spa by Pevonia
- On-site shopping
- Tours and excursions
- Weekly theme parties
- Management cocktail party
- Movies under the stars on the beach
- Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi
- Interactive cooking casses
- Dance lessons
- Beach walks
- Water aerobics
- Beachfront spin classes
- Tequila tasting
- Wine pairings
- Spanish lessons
- Digital photography techniques
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Low impact fitness activities
- Interaction with on-site Mayan village
- Tennis court
Some activities are chargeable locally.