Paradisus Princesa Del Mar
The elegant Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort & Spa is an adults with excellent service, fine facilities, a great choice of restaurants and beautiful pool areas in spacious surroundings. The resort’s luxurious Royal Service Suites are due to re-open in May 2013 and offer butler service and other special extras.
This is consistently one of the best reviewed 5-Star hotels in Cuba. We would not classify this as a luxury property (some companies do!) but it is very good nonetheless. Everything about the property is very good and it has no weakness. The Royal Service Suites are under construction until May.
Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort is situated in Matanzas province, in one of Varadero’s best beach areas. It is 2 hours away from Havana International Airport and 10 mins from Varadero city.
Paradisus Princesa has 435 rooms with King size beds, air-conditioning, balcony or terrace with sunshade, CD Player, Satellite TV and coffee/ tea in room. The Mini-bar is stocked daily with mineral water, juices and soft drinks.
Junior Suite – located on the first or second floor with balcony or terrace, all with views of the garden or swimming pool.
Junior Suite Sea View – located on the second floor with balcony, all with views of the ocean.
Suite – are more spacious and located on the lower floor, all with views of the gardens and an outdoor hydromassage tub on the terrace.
Suite Deluxe Romance Sea View – located on the upper floor all with ocean views with balcony, and a hydromassage tub and shower.
The exceptional Royal Service Suites (due to re-open in May 2013) are an exclusive hotel within a hotel, set in a private area and offer luxurious extras including:
- Private check-in and check-out
- Welcome cocktail with sparkling wine
- Upgraded amenities and bath salts
- Personalised minibar
- Daily turndown service
- Butler service
- Two private pools with pool and beach concierge service
- Two exclusive restaurants and four bars
- In-room spa services (extra cost)
- Green fees included at the Varadero Golf Club
- Priority spa and diving bookings
- Spa discount
Royal Service Junior Suite Garden/Seaview offer Royal Service benefits listed above.
Royal Service Junior Suite Swimout offer the possibility of direct access to the pool with a whirlpool bathtub and terrace with garden and Balinese bed and all of the Royal Service benefits listed above.
Royal Service Suites boast a living room and Jacuzzi bath, garden views and all of the Royal Service benefits listed above.
Royal Service Oceanview Junior Suites feature a living room, Jacuzzi bath, sea views and all of the Royal Service benefits listed above.
Restaurants and Bars
Gran Terraza, buffet restaurant
Port Royal Beach Grill, salads and barbecued meats
Firenze, Italian restaurant
Marseille restaurant, specialised in French dishes
Sakura, Japanese teppanyaki style restaurant
Bamboo, Chinese restaurant, exotic meals
Hill Top Hideaway, (only for Royal Service customers) European cuisine
Paradisus Princesa has 6 bars
The All Inclusive Package includes:
- All meals and selected drinks
- Sports including instruction
- Use of the fitness centre and sauna
- Watersports including waterskiing and scuba diving (one dive per day, certification required)
- Daily activities and regular nightly entertainment.
Leisure and Sports Facilities
- 3 swimming-pools with sunbeds and sunshades and 7 whirlpools
- Health club
- Sauna, steam bath and plunge pool; health & beauty treatments and massages with additional charge
- Club House, playing area
- Tennis court
- Activities programme: beach volleyball, billard, bowling, ping-pong, darts, motorbike rental, shuffle board
- Daytime entertainment
- Evening entertainment programme with shows
- Business centre
- Beauty salon
- Souvenir shop
Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort Deals & Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort Special Offers
If you have taken advantage of a special/discounted package these promotions may not necessarily apply & often offers may not be combinable. Offers may not be available through all operators. Please speak to one of our travel experts.