Moon Palace Grand
The Moon Palace is an excellent property for those looking for a vast range of activities, excellent rooms, and a huge range of food & beverage outlets. It has always received great reviews. It might not work for a everyone however, because of its size it is not an intimate property. But there is plenty of space and the beach stretches quite a ways and you’ll always find your own slice of heaven.
The Moon Palace is at the top end of the Riviera Maya where it meets the Lagoon. This is classified as Cancun but it is not within the hotel zone. Transfers from the airport take approximately 15 minutes.
The Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort will take your breath away. You’ll feel as though you’ve entered your own private spa, with a double Jacuzzi in every room, 24-hour room service, luxurious decor including a marble bathroom with glass enclosed shower, and a refreshing breeze gliding in from your private balcony. The abundant in-room amenities at Moon Palace will surround you in comfort and elegance, from nightly turndown service to plush bathrobes and slippers, to Farouk bath amenities.
Deluxe Resort View – Designed for up to 4 guests, including children and infants, the Deluxe provides a panoramic view of the lushly landscaped Moon Palace resort from a private balcony. Choose from 1 king or 2 double beds and enjoy the in-room amenities provided in all Moon Palace guest rooms and suites.
Superior Deluxe Garden View – located in the Moon Grand section, with views of the lushly landscaped resort. Designed for up to 4 guests, including children and infants, this Superior Deluxe overlooks the garden of the Moon Palace from a private balcony.
Choose from 1 king or 2 double beds, and enjoy the in-room amenities provided in all Moon Palace guest rooms and suites.
Superior Deluxe Ocean Front – enjoy the views and sounds of the surf. Designed for 2 guests, the Superior Deluxe is an ocean front room with a private balcony, a king bed and all the in-room amenities provided in all Moon Palace guest rooms and suites.
Superior Deluxe Oceanview – wake each morning to an ocean sunrise in the Superior Deluxe Ocean View. Designed for up to 4 guests, including children and infants, the Superior Deluxe provides an inspiring view of the Caribbean from a private balcony.
In the Sunrise section of the resort, the balconies also include a comfortable hammock for enjoying the ocean view. Choose from 1 king or 2 double beds, and enjoy the in-room amenities provided in all Moon Palace guest rooms and suites.
Concierge Level (Nizuc & Sunrise) – Ocean View
A true indulgence, the Concierge Level welcomes 2 adults with an abundance of additional resort amenities, including upgraded Lâ€™Occitane bath amenities, a couples massage, private beach lounge chair area, a private candlelight dinner, and nightly petit fours with your turndown service.
In addition to the in-room amenities provided in all Moon Palace guest rooms and suites, the Concierge Level (Nizuc) – Ocean View includes:
- LâOccitane bath amenities
- Two 25-minute massage at the beach or spa (location varies)
- Private beach lounge chair area with waiter service
- Exclusive beach bag (one per room/per stay)
- Aromatherapy menu
- Espresso/American coffee maker
- Private candlelight dinner (once per stay)
- Nightly petit fours
- Pillow menu
- Exclusive concierge phone service
Junior Suite – Golf Course View
Golfers in particular will appreciate the Junior Suite with golf course view, which also includes the personal use of a golf cart during your stay. Designed for 2 adults with one king bed, the Junior Suite also provides a screened terrace and separate seating area.
In addition to the in-room amenities provided in all Moon Palace guest rooms and suites, the Junior Suite Golf Course View includes 1 king bed, screened terrace with chairs & table, seating area, DVD player, ceiling fan, and golf cart for personal use.
Restaurants and Bars
The Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort has 13 exceptional restaurants, you can dine at a different place every night of the week on specialties including Mexican, International, American, Italian and Asian fare. Your thirst for margaritas can be quickly quenched at any of our 12 bars, including six in the pool area. After dinner, the festivities continue with dancing into the wee hours at our Andromeda disco.
All of the restaurants prepare delectable meals using only the finest local and imported products. No reservations are required, but remember to pack long pants and a collared shirt for dining in the premium restaurants.
All Inclusive at Moon Palace – One of the best things about the All-Inclusive is ordering the finest wine or top shelf liquor without worrying about the price. We serve wine by the bottle, all with scores of 85 points or higher in major wine publications, from Spain, Argentina, France, California, Italy, Chile, Mexico and other exotic locations. For a cocktail or aperitif, enjoy brand label domestic and imported whisky, vodka, gin, brandy and rum.
- El Manglar – located just off the lobby, this restaurant offers buffet-style dining with attentive service and Italian for dinner, and international for breakfast & lunch.
- Arrecifes – offers a breathtaking breakfast every morning. For dinner there are Brazilian specialties.
- Los Caporales – Mexican a la carte
- Palapa Delfines – lunch at Palapa is most convenient to the pool area. The featured items are hamburgers and sandwiches and of course whatever kind of drink you might desire. One day they may bring around a custom Caribbean Cooler. Mixed from wine, Sprite and fruit juices, it just may be the most refreshing drink you’ve ever enjoyed.
- Palapa Pelicanos – dining in the moonlight next to a picturesque gazebo overlooking the ocean redefines what relaxation can be. Enjoy prime steak or chicken seasoned to your preference. Linger here after you finish your dinner – your drinks will never run low – and let the breeze caress your worries away.
- Lobby Bar – Bar & live music.
- Sweets & Coffee – coffee shop, crepes & pastries.
- La Gondola – Italian Restaurant
- Mo-Mo-No-Ha-Ha – East Asia a la carteBugambilias – Mexican & International foods
- Palapa Fragata – offers seafood and international cuisine
- Palapa Barracuda – a la carte steak house
- Lobby Bar – Bar and live music from 10:00 am – 1:00 am
- Pool Bar Columpois – pool bar plus sushi served from 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Andromeda Disco – Disco & bar from 10:30 pm – 3:00 am
Club House Section
- La Trattoria – located at the golf Course, with Italian cuisine
- Bambu – located at the Golf Course
- Room Service
Leisure and Sports Facilities
For the recreation minded, there are more activities than there are days in the week.
- 7 Swimming Pools
- Beach volleyball
- Special children’s areas at the pools
- A supervised Kids Club
- 2 fitness centres
- Yoga or Pilates classes
The Moon Spa & Golf Club is home to one of the two Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses in Cancun.
For something more relaxing, visit the world-class spa at the Moon Spa & Golf Club for your choice of the latest spa services – massages, bath therapies, facials and body scrubs.