The Iberostar Varadero gets great reviews consistently and some would say should be the number 1 hotel in the area. While it may not be a 5-star property, the staff are courteous and attentive, a good selection of restaurants and entertainment.
The hotel overlooks the beautiful Varadero beach and 17.5 kilometres from downtown Varadero. Transfer time from Havana airport is 3 hours.
The hotel boasts 386 guestrooms and junior suits over three floors and 11 buildings. All rooms are air-conditioned with a balcony or patio, satellite TV, CD player, telephone, mini-bar, tea/coffee maker, safety deposit box, hairdryer, iron and board.
Standard Rooms (40sqm) have 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed and rollaway bed, sleeping up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Junior Suites (49sqm) have a King or Queen sized bed and a separate lounge area.
Restaurants and Bars
Iberostar Veradero has are 4 restaurants:
- Ambrosio Iberostar (buffet restaurant)
- La Parrilla (International restaurant)
- Manzoku (Japanese restaurant)
- La Dorada (Mediterranean cuisine)
- There are also 7 bars including Aqua Bar La Perla, Los Arcos Lobby Bar, Beach Bar, Bar Theatre La Rumba.
Leisure and Sports Facilities
- 3 swimming pools including large freeform pool with whirlpool, small relaxation pool and animation pool. Children’s pool.
- Children’s Aqua Park (4-12 years).
- Fitness centre, sauna and Jacuzzi. Spa and beauty salon*.
- Diving lesson in the pool.
- Non-motorised water sports including kayaking, sailing, snorkelling and windsurfing.
- 2 tennis courts, table tennis, pool table.
- Archery, volleyball, beach football and basketball.
- Giant chess.
- Golf course nearby*.
- Mini kids’ Club (4-12 years).
- Daily activity programme.
Iberostar Veradero Deals & Iberostar Veradero Special Offers
If you have taken advantage of a special/discounted package these promotions may not necessarily apply & often offers may not be combinable. Offers may not be available through all operators. Please speak to one of our travel experts.