Iberostar Veradero is a stunning hotel is situated in a prime beachside location. Boasting all the charm of a colonial-style mansion, guest rooms and junior suites are divided between 11 low-rise buildings and are modern and spacious with an excellent range of amenities. Greek-inspired follies will impress at the pool complex, where there’s a thatched pool bar for relaxing with a drink. Take advantage of your complimentary diving lesson in the pool before heading out into the big blue. Other water sports you may want to try your hand at including Catamaran sailing, kayaking and windsurfing.
The Iberostar Varadero gets great reviews consistently and some would say should be the number 1 hotel in the area. While it may not be a 5-star property, the staff are courteous and attentive, a good selection of restaurants and entertainment.
The hotel overlooks the beautiful Varadero beach and 17.5 kilometres from downtown Varadero. Transfer time from Havana airport is 3 hours.
The hotel boasts 386 guestrooms and junior suits over three floors and 11 buildings. All rooms are air-conditioned with a balcony or patio, satellite TV, CD player, telephone, mini-bar, tea/coffee maker, safety deposit box, hairdryer, iron and board.
Standard Rooms (40sqm) have 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed and rollaway bed, sleeping up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Junior Suites (49sqm) have a King or Queen sized bed and a separate lounge area.
Restaurants and Bars
Iberostar Veradero has are 4 restaurants:
- Ambrosio Iberostar (buffet restaurant)
- La Parrilla (International restaurant)
- Manzoku (Japanese restaurant)
- La Dorada (Mediterranean cuisine)
- There are also 7 bars including Aqua Bar La Perla, Los Arcos Lobby Bar, Beach Bar, Bar Theatre La Rumba.
Leisure and Sports Facilities
- 3 swimming pools including large freeform pool with whirlpool, small relaxation pool and animation pool. Children’s pool.
- Children’s Aqua Park (4-12 years).
- Fitness centre, sauna and Jacuzzi. Spa and beauty salon*.
- Diving lesson in the pool.
- Non-motorised water sports including kayaking, sailing, snorkelling and windsurfing.
- 2 tennis courts, table tennis, pool table.
- Archery, volleyball, beach football and basketball.
- Giant chess.
- Golf course nearby*.
- Mini kids’ Club (4-12 years).
- Daily activity programme.
Iberostar Veradero Deals & Iberostar Veradero Special Offers
If you have taken advantage of a special/discounted package these promotions may not necessarily apply & often offers may not be combinable. Offers may not be available through all operators. Please speak to one of our travel experts.