Hawksbill by Rex Resorts
Hawksbill Bay by Rex Resorts is a unique and special Caribbean hideaway that you will not want to leave. Set in 37 acres of landscaped tropical gardens, the resort offers its guests a choice of four secluded beaches, including Antiguas only clothing optional beach. So if you love the beach, Hawksbill is the perfect place for you.
This is one of those special hotels that hits higher than its star rating would suggest. While its a simple hotel it offers true Caribbean bliss. Hawksbill has 4 beautiful beaches, has a chilled out atmosphere and always gets great feedback.
Hawksbill has 37 acres on stunning Hawksbill Nay. Secluded yet just 15 minutes from St Johns and 30 minutes from the airport.
Hawksbill has 111 rooms each with a bathroom with shower, air-conditioning and ceiling fan, tea/coffee making facilities & mini-bar.
Close to the beach with garden views.
Superior Seaview Room
Offer partial sea views.
Superior Seaview Bungalow
Semi-detached on the beachfront.
Beach Club Room
Air-conditioned, cottage style alond first beach or the headlands overlooking sea.
Restaurants & Bars
- The Tamarind Tree – An informal, open-air buffet-style restaurant.
- Il Vigento Su Mare – A la carte dining, specialising in pasta and lobster.
- Beach Barbecue – A weekly dinner on the beach.
- Sea Grape Bar & Grill – For refreshing drinks and light snacks by the beach.
- The Tamarind Bar – A friendly and informal bar and the place to enjoy Hawksbills evening entertainment programme. Evening entertainment is scheduled for 3 or 4 nights of the week.
Leisure & Sports Facilities
- Small beachfront swimming pool
- Water Sports, some are complimentary
- Land Sports
- Caribbean experiences such as cooking lessons and mixology classes