Dusit Thani Laguna
Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket hotel is an idyllic retreat tucked away on the stunning island of Phuket. This luxury resort is is part of the Laguna Phuket complex at Bang Tao Bay, Phuket.
Arriving at Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket hotel guests enter a sanctuary of tranquility shaded by native casuarinas and coconut palms. Gentle sea breezes waft through the vaulted ceilings of the open-air lobby. The resort’s neo-colonial style incorporates variations on traditional Thai motifs with the bright airy rooms defined by native woods and tiles and decorated with ceramics, antique carvings and textiles.
Laguna Phuket is a lovely resort. It has a great position in the Laguna Phuket complex with excellent beach frontage. I viewed most rooms at the Dusit on a site inspection and all are excellent. There is a massave range of food & beverage outlets and you can cross sign between the hotels which is handy.
Dusit Laguna is located at Bang Tao Bay located on the west coast of Phuket. Bangtao Bay is one of the island’s longest stretches of beach. It is about 20km or a 30-minutes drive south of the airport.
Dusit Thani Laguna provides accommodation in 226 superbly appointed guest rooms and suites. The bright airy rooms are defined by native woods and tiles and decorated with ceramics, antique carvings and textiles.
All rooms have private balconies, surrounded by palm trees and situated merely a few steps away from the beach. Rooms include a balcony with ocean or lagoon view, extra large bathroom with full amenities, mini-bar, air-conditioning, satellite TV & coffee / tea making facilities.
- Deluxe Lagoon View – overlook a stunning view of the famous Phuket laguna lagoon.
- Deluxe Sea View – offers a view of sea.
- Deluxe Ocean Front – bright airy rooms at the oceanfront
Dusit Club Rooms
Dusit Club Benefits include exclusive private breakfast at La Trattoria, daily fresh fruit basket, escorted in room check-in, welcome drink in room upon arrival, free soft drinks from mini-bar, 24 hour concierge service, pre-dinner drinks at Horizon Lounge, daily afternoon tea, express and late check-out, & more.
Dusit Club Room Types
- Dusit Club Room – few steps away from Phuket’s longest beachfront,offering the highest degree of comfort in an atmosphere of elegance, sophistications, and panache.
- Landmark Suite – The elegant and spacious one-bedroom Landmark Suite provides a luxury living space. Each suite features two televisions, a work desk and a dining table. These suites offer 64 square meters of space
- Dusit Suite – The elegant and spacious one-bedroom Dusit Suite provides a luxury living space. It features two televisions, a work desk and a dining table. Enjoy the Thai ambience from the moment you enter the suite. Duist Suites offer 72 square metres of space
- Princess Suite – set amongst the lush tropical gardens with views of the sea and lagoon. Ultimate comfort with a stylish kitchenette, solid wood dining table and chairs for 6, roomy living area, a classic work-desk stat. Room size: 98 square metres styled for seclusion on ground floor. At 2nd floor has fully equipped kitchen, dining area and a patio and the rooftop deck, outdoor shower and infinity pool. Room size: 292 square meters
- Laguna Pool Villa – unhindered view of the Laguna Lake, with a master and a twin-queen bedroom with adjoining spacious bathrooms are styled for seclusion and luxury on ground floor.
- Ocean Front Pool Villa – offers unhindered view of the Andaman Sea, merging Thai traditions with international inspiration. A master and a twin-queen bedroom with adjoining spacious bathrooms are
Restaurants & Bars
La Trattoria Italian Restaurant – offers a mouth-watering selection of authentic Italian cuisine, originated from Trento north of Italy, including homemade pasta and desserts. La Trattoria’s offers a selection of outstanding wines.
Ruen Thai serves a wide range of a la carte or set menus with live classical Thai music for listening pleasure nightly. Popular Thai Cooking class is held here.
Laguna Cafe offers a selection of famous Asian cuisines from Japanese sushi to local Phuket style cooking. There are also Western favourites as well as a selection of outstanding wines.
Casuarina Beach Restaurant & Pub – Five meters from the waves, right on the beach and a lounge where cocktails and cold drinks can be enjoyed while watching the famed Phuket sunset.
Horizon Lounge – features panoramic views of the Andaman Ocean especially during sunset and offers morning coffee/tea and pre-dinner wine and nearly everything between.
Poolside Cafe and Bar a favourite and a family-oriented place situated by the swimming pool.
Leisure & Sports Facilities
- The resort offers an excellent variety of recreational facilities:
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Fitness Centre
- Recreation Centre
- Kids’ Club
- Games room
- Jogging track
- Three-hole pitch and putt
- Water Sports
- Bicycle rental
- Thai cooking class
- Angsana Spa