Classic British Columbia Self-Drive
– Explore Vancouver’s short history, take a walk in Stanley Park and experience Gastown and the other cosmopolitan neighbourhoods.
– Travel from coast into the mountains, with dramatic scenery that will take your breath away.
– Go walking and bear-watching in the world-famous ski resorts of Whistler and Banff.
– Catch your reflection in some of the world’s most iconic lakes, with the Rocky Mountains casting an incredible backdrop.
– Drive the twists and turns of the Icefields Parkway, which provides some of the world’s absolute best roads in the world – a road-trippers ultimate journey!
Fly into Vancouver from the UK
3 nights – Vancouver
Car Hire Collection in Downtown Vancouver
2 nights – Whistler
1 night – Kamloops
3 nights – Jasper
3 nights – Banff or Lake Louise
Car Hire Drop Off at Calgary International Airport
Fly back to the UK from Calgary
Please note – there are direct flights to Vancouver from London and Manchester, and to Calgary from only London – others will include a connection.
Extension / Add-On Options
Stay Longer – the most simple way of extending the trip – simply add more nights in at these amazing destinations.
Vancouver Island – take the short hop on the ferry over to Vancouver Island for unrivalled wildlife-spotting possibilities. Home to Victoria, Tofino, Ucluelet, Campbell River, and more, Vancouver Island is a great addition to any British Columbia trip.
The Rocky Mountaineer – Kick back and relax on one of the most iconic rail journeys in the world. Travel anywhere between Lake Louise and Seattle in ultimate luxury on a rail journey you will never forget.
Alaska Cruise – add in an Alaskan cruise up the most stunning stretch of coastline that North America has to offer. Make it a round trip to Vancouver, or disembark in Alaska to continue your adventure!