Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa
Sheraton Hua Hin received excellent reviews, often ranking higher than all other Hua Hin properties. While there may be other more luxurious properties, nothing really touches the Sheraton for a combination of 5-star quality at terrific value.
North of Hua Hin on a delightful beach, the Sheratons position assures a tranquil holiday, while being only 15 minutes away from the centre of Hua Hin.
Warm, bright colors and wooden tones set the tone for the comfort of modern Thai interior design. All 228 Deluxe rooms are 49 square meters and feature signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper(SM) Bed, LCD TV, spacious open bathroom with full-length mirrors with separate oversized bathtub, and shower, minibar, air-conditioning, & coffee/tea facilities.
- Garden View – views of the tropical garden
- Lagoon View Rooms – views of the lagoon-style swimming pool
- Garden Terrace – ground floor with direct access to the private gardens
- Lagoon Access Rooms – ground floor with access to the pool
- Suites – are located closest to the beach and overlooking the Gulf of Siam, these feature a 37″ plasma TV, DVD player, walk-in closet with silk bathrobes, and Shine by Bliss bathroom amenities.
Restaurants & Bars
Be spoilt for choice at six dining outlets, which includes all-day-dining, pool and Asian restaurants, and a beach bar and lobby lounge with extensive views of the Gulf of Siam.
The Deck – all-day-dining restaurant has a wide range of International delicacies, served from the a carte menu or buffet style. Dine indoors or outdoors overlooking the lagoon-style swimming pool and cascading waterfalls.
@Black – A chic mix and infusion of music, style, and rhythm in a bar and mezzanine level.
Luna Lanai Beach Bar – beachfront bar serves creative cocktails and a huge selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, as well as light snacks.
Pantry – The Deli Shop – Enjoy a daily array of pastries and freshly brewed coffee and tea.
Salas Pool Restaurant – Set in the heart of the resort, this poolside restaurant serves fusion food and snacks in a relaxed Thai setting. Enjoy your favorite meal in one of 10 unique pavilions, surrounded by a lagoon-style pool and tropical gardens.
Sundara Lounge – This stylish lounge is the perfect place to meet. Located in the lobby area, the lounge offers light snacks, refreshing cocktails, and soothing sounds.
InAzia – The resort’s signature restaurant. Enjoy fine pan-Asian cuisine either indoors or al fresco.
Leisure & Sports Facilities
- Lagoon Style Pool meandering through resort
- Beach Access
- Fitness Centre
- Yoga & Aerobics
- Beach Volleyball
- Business Centre
- Children’s Program
- Outdoor Children’s Pool
- Retail Shop
- Outdoor Pools
- Aspadeva Spa offers more than 40 extensive, well-balanced, tailor-made, innovative treatments, and special packages for spa lovers to enjoy.