Club Med Cherating Beach
Club Meds iconic all inclusive offering provides fantastic value for money, especially for families. Enjoy full board gourmet cuisine and all day snacks, with an open bar offering branded drinks throughout the day, Kid’s Clubs from 4 months to 17 years old and evening entertainment.
On the coast of Malaysia, 60 kms (37 miles) from Kuantan, looking out over the South China Sea.
The 240 rooms are divided between 15 three-storey buildings. Built in the local style, on stilts, with access via a stairway, all the buildings are made of teak.
Club Room – A great solution for families, sleeping up to 5 people. Children will be in their element, leaving parents free to enjoy the charms of this magical site. Located on all floors of the buildings, with a view of the gardens, between 21 and 6 square meters in size. Facilities include; bottle of water, Hair dryer, Security safe, Telephone, Mini fridge, kettle, Air-conditioning, TV
Suite – For couples looking for peace, luxury and intimacy. During your stay, benefit from a host of special attentions to soothe body and soul. You will be totally charmed by this 1st floor accommodation with furnished terrace and view over the South China Sea. Between 55 and 76 square meters in size and accommodates up to 4 people. Features and facilities include; bottle of water, Dedicated contact person throughout your stay, Your luggage delivered to and picked up from your Suite, Bathrobe and slippers, Housekeeping in your Suite scheduled at the time of your choice, Guest amenities, Inclusive of room service for continental breakfast, Turndown service, Dry cleaning service at extra cost, Beach towels, Hair dryer, Security safe, Telephone, Air-conditioning, Expresso machine, CD player, Kettle, Television.
Restaurants & Bars
Your All Inclusive offers you drinks served by the glass and at the bar only, water, fruit juices and sodas, hot drinks and cocktails with and without alcohol, wines and local and international spirits and a selection of sweet and savoury snacks. At extra cost – Champagnes, VSOP and XO spirits, bottled and canned drinks are available from vending machines in some of our Resorts and/or at the Club Med Boutique. Certain super-premium brands and bottled wines are also available a la carte in some of the restaurants and bars
The Mutiara – The Mutiaras four terraces provide ample space for open air lunching in a pool-side setting. The evening lighting enhances its architecture and decor, making it an ideal setting to enjoy the traditional Asian dishes and international cuisine on offer at the buffet. Parents will appreciate the Baby Corner for preparing their childrens meals; high chairs and booster cushions are available. Air-conditioned restaurant with tables sitting 2 to 8 people. Smoking permitted on the terrace.
Enak Noodle Bar – When the main restaurant closes, discover the new ‘Enak’ noodle bar where you can watch the chef and his team prepare your favourite pasta dishes. This addition to the main restaurant welcomes you from 2.45 to 6 pm and from 9.45 to 11.30 pm.
The Rembulan – Enjoy views over the sea and beautiful gardens while you eat at this intimate restaurant beside Panta beach. It welcomes you for lunch or dinner in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, offering delicious Asian dishes a la carte, as well as a selection of low-calorie dishes. Booking at Reception is required for dinner. Sit-down service. Smoking is permitted on the terrace. Tables sit 2 to 8 people, high chairs available. This speciality restaurant may be closed during certain periods.
The Orchid – This centrally-located bar near the Mutiara restaurant serves a wide selection of refreshments throughout the day in a friendly atmosphere and trendy decor. Come evening, you can try one of the cocktail specialities in a laid-back atmosphere and show off your skills on the dance floor.
The Bayou – If paradise exists, this is it. Enjoy a drink with family or friends on beautiful Panta beach and watch the sun sink below the horizon
The Zen Bar – No need to go and look for a drink when enjoying the peaceful Zen pool long chair. Enjoy serve simple refreshments to relax body and soul and fully enjoy the day, its all taken care of!
Facilities & Activities
Sports School – Exceptional sports and group lessons for all levels of skill. Beginners and experienced sportsmen enjoy state-of-the-art equipment and exclusive, fun teaching from staff trained in their discipline. Indulge yourself to the extreme and discover new emotions.
- Archery School
- Flying Trapeze School with circus activities
- Fitness School
- Sailing School
- Treetop adventure School (seasonal)
- Sports, All Included
- Beach volleyball
- Rock climbing
- Volley ball
- Adventure walk in the jungle (Jungle Walk)
- Cardio and weights room
- Mandara Spa – Reflects the soul of the most ancient rituals of Asian culture. Experience the ultimate in relaxation with rituals inspired by Balinese tradition. Single and double treatment rooms hot tub.
- Children’s Club – With the benefit of over 40 years Club Med experience behind it, Club Meds clubs for children and teenagers provide dedicated areas specifically designed for their needs, and equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety. Numerous activities for all ages are on offer including sport, creative activities and games for the different age groups . Generous opening hours allow parents to make the most of their stay, and respect the childrens desires and sleeping patterns.
- Baby Club Med® (4 to 23 months) A haven of happiness where your little ones spend the day in the capable hands of our specialist childcare staff. The magic recipe for perfect balance means serenity for you, and respect of your childrens natural rhythms and needs. Walks, early learning activities and games help develop the childrens sense of movement, sound, colour, shape and texture. Your children may have lunch with their carer, it is entirely up to you. Nappies and baby milk are not provided by Baby Club Med®. Places are limited, so we advise you to book early! Open from 8.30 am to 5 pm, every day.
- Petit Club Med® (2 to 3 years) – Run by experienced staff, Petit Club Med® proposes a host of different activities for all age groups â€“ creative, artistic, active and fun. The children explore and discover talents and friendships in an environment made to measure. At Petit Club Med®, staff cater to their needs all day long, with a childrens lunch menu and specially devised evening activities. Open from 8.30 am to 5 pm and from 6.45 pm to 8.30 pm, every day
- Mini Club Med® (4 to 10 years) Little Circus, accrobranche, archery, kayaking, cookery lessons including Club Meds Petit Chef Program®, nature activities and art and crafts. Dancing, shows, group games and play activities and includes lunch and tea. In the evening, children may choose to have dinner with their friends, and enjoy specially devised evening activities. Open from 8.30 am to 5 pm and from 6.45 pm to 8.30 pm, every day
- Club Med Passworld® (11 to 17 years) – Exclusive, contemporary spaces specially designed for teenagers, where they can meet up and feel free to express themselves; a host of propositions and zero obligations, in the company of a dedicated staff. Sports activities include the flying trapeze, tennis, sailing, Creative activities such as creating objects, make up, graffiti, Artistic activities: dance, singing, music, cinema, video, Adventure and discovery: hiking, picnics, camping, Evening: entertainment on the beach movie night, beach party, films, shows. Open from 9.30 am to 7 pm and from 7 pm to 8.30 pm, every day.