Classic Rajasthan – Luxury
- See the Taj Mahal before heading deeper into Royal Rajasthan
- Spend time at the Saheliyon Ki Bari a garden filled with Fountains and Exotic Plants
- Visit the man made sand dunes of Khimsar
- Visit Agra Fort and Much more
Itinerary in Brief
- Delhi – 2 Nights
- Agra – 2 Nights
- Jaipur – 2 Nights
- Jodhpur – 2 Nights
- Udaipur – 2 Nights
- Delhi – 1 Night
Day 1: Delhi
Visit the city’s biggest monuments
Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat and Humayun’s Tomb. Stay 2 nights at Maidens Hotel.
Day 3: Agra Drive to Agra.
See the splendid Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with a local guide. Stay 2 nights at Trident Agra.
Day 5: Jaipur
See the former Mughal city, Fatehpur Sikri, on your way to Jaipur. See the pink city’s sights including Amber Fort and the City Palace. Stay 2 nights at Trident Jaipur.
Day 7: Jodphur
Head west to Jodhpur, a city of blue-washed buildings. Spend a half day
at the imposing Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. Stay 2 nights at Taj Hari Mahal.
Day 9: Udaipur
Stop by a village surrounded by man-made sand dunes at Khimsar, before arriving at the City of Lakes. Spend time at Saheliyon Ki Bari, a garden filled with
fountains and exotic plants, and the City Palace where you’ll get views over Lake Pichola. Stay 2 nights at Trident Udaipur.
Day 11: Delhi
Return to Delhi by air where your hotel is conveniently close to the airport. Stay 1 night at Trident Gurgaon.
Need to Know
• October and March is thought to be the best time to visit Rajasthan, although nights can be cool in December and January
• Winter in Delhi can have cold nights and fog (December to January)
• April to June is quieter and often cheaper, although the heat can make it uncomfortable
• We don’t recommend travelling during monsoon season
(July to mid-September) when it gets wet and humid