Terms and Conditions
The term ‘TravelLab’ ‘Grand Adventure Travel’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is New Century House, Manchester, M60 4ES, and whose company registration number is 3816981. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We endeavour to update our website content & pricing proactively and as accurately as possible. Because of the nature of the travel industry, prices can go up or down depending on demand and ‘when its gone its gone’ meaning either prices may increase/decrease or the original availability has changed or ceased. Once a booking is made you have agreed to a price which may differ from that you see on the website at any given time.
OUR PRICE POLICY
If you choose to pay by debit card, there will not be a surcharge or fee associated with the debit cards use. A Visa or Mastercard incurs a 2% surcharge, and an Amex will incur a 3% surcharge. This is acceptable and common practice as there is handling charges & usage charges paid by us.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In order to process your booking and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements we need to use the information you provide such as name, address, any special needs/dietary requirements etc.
We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as your tour operator, airlines, hotels, transport companies etc. The information may also be provided to public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
Additionally, where your holiday is outside the European Economic Area (EEA), controls on data protection in your destination may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. We will not however, pass any information onto any person not responsible for part of your travel arrangements. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary/religious requirements. (If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we cannot provide your booking. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons.)
Usually your tour operator or other principal will pass this information onto their suppliers once we have provided it to them. The tour operator or other principal's use of your information is subject to their policy, both in respect of your booking and any future marketing, and is their responsibility. Please ask either us or them for a copy of this if you would like to see it.
Your data controller is: TravelLab & Grand Adventure Travel.
You are entitled to a copy of your information held by us. If you would like to see this please ask us. We may make a small charge for providing this to you.
TravelLab & Grand Adventure Travel are committed to ensuring its website is accessible to all users. As our site is constantly reviewed we would welcome any comments you may have on accessibility issues.
We recommend using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 Service Pack 1 or higher to provide you with the highest level of browser accessibility. If you are blind or visually impaired we recommend JAWS for Windows version 3.31 or later for the best speech synthesis.
JAWS, a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
Home Page Reader, a screen reader for Windows. A downloadable demo is available.
Lynx Browser, a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
Links Browser, a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
Opera, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.
Although we continue to test and modify our Web sites for accessibility, there may be some legacy pages and pages developed by third-parties that are not fully compliant with our standards. If you would like further information about our accessibility statement or if you are experiencing problems accessing the TravelLab website, please contact us at 01928 246 243.
If you or any member of your party have any disabilities, it is extremely important that we make the necessary arrangements to make your holiday go smoothly. We must therefore insist that you contact our offices on 01928 246 243 before completing any reservation to ensure compatibility for the holiday that you chose.
YOUR BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS